Watch This - Know How To Make Money In 2 Hours

The Cash Code   Make Money Online In 2 Hours
The Cash Code - internet marketing products reviewed

Are You A Real Internet Marketer?

Are you earning $50.00 a day?

Less than... $300.00 a week?

How much did you make last month
$1000.00?   Zilch?

Making Money Online Starts With
A Proven System
Michael Jones Hands It To You

Your Life is NOT about working for other people!!!

...in 2 hours from now you can have a cash generating business set up which needs almost no ongoing work.

All you do is copy and paste...
And you're ready to rock - with 100% of the profit.

...you can have an inbox FULL of messages like this:
"Paypal Payment Notification"

2 hours from now...

Check the *SHOCKING* video now!

Sam D. Mann http://reviewed-by-samdman.com

Sunday, June 21, 2009

CPA offers are becoming the biggest, most talked about subject right now

I normally only bring quality products to your attention if they're ClickBank related. I'm going to break from tradition to tell you about CPA Arbitrage. This smartly written guide is about CPA marketing (CPA stands for cost-per-action). Basically it's like affiliating Clickbank products but different in that you are getting paid for every action or lead you generate rather than every sale you generate. A lead might consist of getting somebody to enter their zip code or email address or more complete information like address, phone, income and education levels, etc. From experience, I can tell you that leads/actions convert at a much higher rate than product sales. It's not uncommon to have over 10% conversion rates for leads where, as we all know, sales tend to be far, far less. A couple years ago I affiliated a CPA offer that paid me $1.35 per action. Doesn't sound like much, right? But all users had to do is enter their zip code. It doesn't take much to get somebody to enter a zip code. Off this one single offer I generated $5,000 in under two months. My conversion rate was over 20%. Easiest money I've ever made online. Unfortunately, the offer was for a limited time only, but off this single offer I have no doubt I could have earned six-figures a year. My point: there is real money to be made with CPA. CPA Arbitrage is a turnkey system and it's easy to get going. I thought I had CPA expertise, but this guy is the master. Even if you're busy with ClickBank marketing, this is still a great guide to invest in from a knowledge point of view. Affiliate marketers are knowledge workers. The more knowledge you have in your head, the more money you make. Furthermore, it's good to diversify your online money making a little in case one niche is to lose revenue, which happens. I personally do Clickbank, CPA and a couple other things to keep my online business well diversified. Check it out here>>> You can now convert articles into videos then post them on video sharing sites in minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment